Heart Valve Voice US aims to improve the diagnosis, treatment and management of heart valve disease by raising awareness of its severity and the need for timely detection to ensure all patients receive appropriate support and the right treatment at the right time.
- Raising awareness of the symptoms and severity of heart valve disease among the US general public so that it is no longer THE silent killer
- Improving the diagnosis and recognition of heart valve disease by educating all those involved with heart valve disease patients on the severity of heart valve disease
- Working towards ensuring there is a clear and effective treatment pathway between primary care, secondary care and expert heart teams to ensure a more effective treatment of the disease
- Effectively campaigning for the early detection, improved recognition and optimal treatment of heart valve disease across the US
- Providing credible, independent and realistic advice to provide patients, physicians and policymakers with heart valve disease information
- To represent US heart valve patients to ensure that they receive the most appropriate treatment at the most appropriate time, improving quality of life and overall outcome
To see the full consensus statement from Heart Valve Voice, click here.