Take a look at the resources below to help you learn more about living with and receiving treatment for heart valve disease:
- Symptoms Diary: This symptoms diary can help people who think they have heart valve disease track their symptoms to share with a doctor. [En español]
- Preparing for Your Doctor’s Visit: This downloadable resource is designed to help you prepare for your doctor’s visit and ensure you get the most efficient and helpful consultation possible.
- Preparing for Treatment: This resource offers a checklist of to-do items as you or those you are caring for prepare to undergo heart valve disease treatment. [En español]
- Tips for Surgery Recovery: These tips can help provide some insights into what you need to know for a safe and healthy recovery from heart valve surgery. [En español]
- Heart Valve Disease Infographic: This shareable infographic provides key information heart valve disease and its impact on patients and society. [En español]