Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Heart Valve Voice US, a patient advocacy organization, is looking for a full-time Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of program management and administrative responsibilities. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. You must be organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working independently. The goal is to assist the Executive Director in the effective management of programs and organizational operations.
- Support planning and coordination of grant program and activities
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Help build relationships with funders and stakeholders
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (webinars, video conferencing, presentations, cloud storage, etc.)
- Assist in creation of proposals and reports
- Support communications and social media programs and moderate patient community
- Support growth and program development
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
Willing to train entry-level candidate with appropriate skill set and interest in organization’s mission
Knowledge of program management and development procedures helpful
Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office/GSuite
Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Detail-oriented and efficient
Excellent judgement and confidence to work independently
BSc/BA in communications, business administration or relevant field preferred.
DC location preferred. Initially, this will be a remote/virtual office position though the organization will be moving into office space in 2020. Salary mid-$40s plus health/dental/vision benefits.
To apply to this position, click here.